Thursday, January 14, 2010

Blah blah blah

Before I start blabbering, YES, this post is inspired by very new current hot favorite..Ke$ha..!! She is so freaking awesome seriously..!! I (fortunately) came across her song Tik Tok on VH1....the lyrics are soo sexy..!! Oh wait...her voice is sexy...not the lyrics :O...And I am NOT homosexual. I am STRAIGHT..But her voice IS sexy..and thats that..!! I relate the most to that song..I mean my future-self of course..!! :))

The party dont start till I walk in...!!
Cool huh..?? Strongly reccomend her. Listen to all her songs...wont be much...She just released her first album "Animal".
She looks a scary lot like Taylor Swift though...her face hasnt registered...not in my gray-area at least....:/

Ohh...and a very happy Makar Sankranti to everyobdy. And Lohri, Khichdi, Uttarayan too (I guess that's IT..??)
Had so much fun on the terrace today...!! My appartment has a hell lotta entertainers (Not intentionally though :P They are Natural..!! They are just themselves..but it makes us laugh anyways....haha...how they HATE us..!! *evil laugh*)

I still havent learnt how to fly kites though..:O And my brother is an EXPERT in every sense, seriously. I prefer watching people fly kites. Oh, and of course, spoiling the situation totally when someone else is flying a kite HIGH above. Hello..?? I cant. So you better not..!! :P
Plus, we had this kite which has...yeah...Kareena Kapoor printed on it LOL..!! Nobody...I mean no guy...was ready to fly it haha..But in the end they had to...but it was torn :O

Was out of the house all day...So great....!!
Oh, and the school re-opening is postponed...AGAIN..!! :(( I am seriously dying to go to school now..!!
And Mayank Sir..my FAVORITE teacher...I mean he is like, the only normal teacher...lef the school..!! :(( Got to know from the seniors....who are fortunate enough to go to school...*sob sob*

Yaayy..!! Best friend's online...she would eat me alive if I dont reply in 2 seconds to every IM lol ;))

P.S. Ke$ha..You ROCK..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment