Monday, January 11, 2010

Wasted Away....

.....quite literally this time. I was just..well..doing nothing, drooling over some Rob Pattz pics..when it stuck me..I am soo wasted..!! Really...!! Wasted like, simply a waste on earth right now (didnt get something more appropriate. Wont tag "lol" along, coz the last thing I would probably do right now is laugh. Honest.)
With no school (ehm...by school ofcourse I dont mean the academics. Everything but it. The bitches, morons, jerks, nincompoops..oh..and the cute guys, awesome friends) to keep me occupied, and let's face it, nothing to mug up, nothing to curse...it's like...life is BLANK. Zipped. Close. Over. Done.
All I do is go out, watch TV, Facebook, read (fiction obviously. Nothing of major importance), on the phone for hours...That's it, really. Is there nothing else to life..??

It's 12:31 AM right now, and I've been online for like 4 straight hours. My back aches, I feel bloody sleepy. Mom shouting in the background to turn the computer off....

I'll drift away for now. But...I really, REALLY, need to do something useful.
Good Night..!! :((

No comments:

Post a Comment