Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Back without a bang..!! :P :P

I am in an unusually awesome mood, and still bored..!! :O Weird, eh..??
Okay I havent been on Blogger, since like AGES..!! It's not like I have been busy or anything..no..!! Would u expect me to be busy with exams un-literally on top of my head..?! With additionals and other freaking projects every now and then, not to mention daily homeworks..who the hell is busy..??! Definitely not me...and I am not even being sarcastic about it! I havent been doing what my tutor or my mother or anyone is general would call a good preparation. Well, not like I care, or else I would be sitting in front my desk, and not the computer desk, with books open, and not the screen open..!! A-aa-ll izz Well..I keep telling myself..which works throughout..but its the night thats the bitch...!! At night, I go all, Fuck I should have studied..!! All I am doing is Maths..and some Science.!! S.St. is the REAL deal, which I havent so much as touched, and nor do I intend to, at least not now.!!
And of course, with a relative's wedding round the corner, all my relatives are here..which doesn't not hurt..!! :(( Actually, I am really enjoying..but somewhere deep inside my conscience I know I should mug up a little (What..?? I dont really go and u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d all of it..!!
My awesome mood just turned not-so-awesome..!! Lets blog about the good things now.!!
I had crazy fun on my friend's birthday on 5th (which was actually on 4th, for the record)...my relatives are here..including my two years old cousins, Roojal..who is the cutest baby EVER...When I am in a bad mood, as long as she's here, it doesnt last long...!! The best thing about her is the way she sings "All is well" Her version is a bit modified..it goes.."Aaaaa-aaaaa-l is Belll" LOL!! I love you sweetheart..!!
There is just one thing, or person that I am hating right now..my online ex-best friend...I mean I hate people who are basically from India, go to the west, and suddenly they are all Fuck India..I mean FUCK YOU dude..!!
India is an awesomely FANTASTIC country, and anyone who doesnt like it, can go to freaking HELL! And the same goes for her...I am finding it really hard to NOT tell her to fuck off anymore...but still I am trying..trying..!! *sigh*

Nothing more to say...More like...I am tired now..gonna watch some Roadies now..!! :D
Ciao for now.!!

P.S. Listen to Two is better than One- Boys Like Girls Ft. Taylor Swift..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment