Saturday, January 2, 2010

This is ME!!


Okay, I know the post title is oh-so-typical! But guess what? I just killed my sense of creativity a while ago. The reason being, BOREDOM!! Winter vacations bring a sense of joy and relief along with it, but, as the time passes, so does the joy. Sitting at home and doing nothing, just being with friends, watching TV till the sun sets, FBing the whole day...all of these can be fun for some time, maybe a lot for some, but after a while, it gets to you (it SO got to me)....I still cant believe I am writing this but well, I AM FREAKING SCHOOL-SICK!!! Thats right. Im missing my damned school, which is more of a hellhole otherwise, filled with all sorta wannabes and loserbags..!! Thank God the majority of sane people is slightly more than the assholes :D In fact, I created this blogger account outta boredom lol! Atleast I'd have something to write, other than the my FB status box!

Oh, I just saw the title, This is ME....and by the paragraph above, I would sure come across as a wining teenager who is bored of having fun :P But well I'm not..!! Ugh, I'll just start..!!

I am 13 years old (I should just write 14, coz thats what I'd be in the coming February, but as per my new year resolution, which is well, I will try to lie as less as possible...which I dunno who am I gonna follow..well...wueva...I can still try..!!), studying in DPS Varanasi, a supposedly classy and educational school, filled with all kind of uhm..great teachers (Shit, just broke my resolution dude..!!) But please note SUPPOSEDLY, coz well, it is NOT!! The teachers are anything but great, and the school is anything but educational. Well, I will crib about it later!!
I am very much single, contrary to what many think, my status isnt even complicated...plain single..!! And most definitely NOT ready to mingle. Relationships freak me out honestly. When I see couples (which, thanks to my school, is a LOT of times...it is overfilled with couples) I get goosebumps...I just dont understand WHAT they talk about really...how much they "love" each other?? (Excuse me, but UGH. And also, EWW!) I can always be good friends with guys, but girlfriend? Sorry, I will save that part for my future then. Relationships in high school equal a big NO for me..!! Obviously I cant help liking guys..I do have crushes...a WHOLE lot of it..!! But that's about it..!!

I LOVE reading...its like a drug to me..!! I guess its because surreal things attract me a lot. I dont like to read auto-biographies, coz in a way, its reality, but otherwise, I just love fiction. I am fascinated by things that usually tend NOT to happen in real life. Exactly why Im soo in love with my Edward Cullen..!!
As far as I remember, there hasnt been a single point in my life (from a long time) that I am not reading something (not continuously though...with breaks..) Like, right now, I'm into Judith McNaught, who is sooo very romantic. I ADORE the way she writes, truly!! Reading Whitney My Love by her. Great book. Close to finishing it..!!
Oh, and I am obsessed with Twilight, in case u already didnt guess from my name :P As I earlier said, it is surreal, bizarre, so I love it..!! :))

Other than reading, well, I dont really have a particular hobby. I dont like to paint, or sing, or dance (I mean not like hobbies..I am always humming...and LOVE to dance at parties, but that wont really be a hobby, would it??)
Watching TV, or surfing the net can be counted as my MAJOR ones, if they are classified as hobbies. Oh, and I love MUSIC!! :)) I'm always listening to something. If its not on TV, its on PC, if not there, then on my always-tucked music player!!

I already wrote so much in the about me section...Ive been typing the whole freaking day...fingers are starting to ache now...but well..do I have something else to do?? NO..!!! :((
Other than waiting for my cousins who arrive today!! :D
Did literally nothing on New Years' Eve (I HAD a plan. Was goin to the benares club to celebrate..!! But damn this guy I dont know...but my mother does...who died...well...I know I shouldnt say so...but I'm completely irritated of doing nothing..so SUE ME..!!...And mom is like..It wouldnt be "nice" to party...:(( Well atleast once they are here, I can celebrate New Year, only 2 days LATER..!! :/

Ciao for now...I have a feeling I'm gonna be regular...Maybe this is gonna be The Winer Diaries lol...only not as intimate and personal like Mia's diary ;))

Oh, and the name is Shambhavi Rai...naam to suna hi hogaa....!! :P :P

And HAPPY NEW YEAR people..!! It's no more 200 something...its 2010!!! Enjoy!! :))

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shambhavi Rai...haan haan..naam to suno hi hai...aur bhoolna bhi chaahte hain..but..bhool nahi paa rahe hain..bhoolne dogi tab na..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blahh mauli...
    of al the things iwrote...u got THIS to comment on..??

    ReplyDelete