Wednesday, March 3, 2010

We are the world...

....is really a moving song..!! :) I loved it...and especially the end when Wyclef Jean is all "Haiti Haiti...Aa aa aa aa" I love it!! I am listening to it like 24/7..!!
Whats funny is, when I first heard it..Justin Bieber sings the first line "Their comes a time..when you heed a certain call" I don't listen to Justin B much...in fact, had not heard him ONCE before this song...so I thought it was some female artist..and I was all..who is it??! And when I Google-d it, I found out it was sung by JB...I was like..What the hell??! He does sound like a girl..!!
He is cool in "Baby" but he definitely does sound like a girl in We are the world..!!

I am blogging after ages..!! Suffering from Exam-ontisis (It really should be termed a serious illness)
Maths exam tomorrow. I abhor the pre-Maths-exam-feeling terribly..!! It's like, I am prepared and everything..but there's still this nervousness that IF the teachers gives me an alien question..and even worse, if its one of those 6 marks question, I will so be gone..!! :( :( *shudders*
Will stop cribbing about it now..I just hope it doesnt happen..!! *joins hands and prays*

Saw "The Notebook" today...dude, WHAT a movie..!! I am in love with the movie, and more importantly, in love with Noah..!! Why does stuff like dementia and amnesia even exist? And I ask you, if it does..why doesnt it strike someone like Osama Bin Laden?? It would be so damn much better, for like the whole world..but no, it strikes Allie..!! :( :( The Notebook is so freaking real, which is the problem, coz I cant help feeling sorry for Noah and Allie..the feeling's been in my unconscious mind for the whole time since I saw the movie..!! *sob sob*
Whats the WORST is that she wasnt cured..!!
Shit I am crying again..!! :*
DOUBLE SHIT, My tutor is here...!! Argh...More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment