Monday, March 29, 2010

First day in the "Senior Wing"

Was downright pathetic, to be frank! To top all of it, both Varsha and Boti didnt come to school (Varsha toh I was already informed of, she is sucked up in Jodhpur. And Boti, urgh, she was dumb enough to miss the bus!! :x) So since the very morning, I was kinda low!! Since Pragya was absent too, me and Saloni sat together. Thank God for Saloni Yashwi and Pallavi, or I was definitely gone!!
I understand how much I value these bitches..!! ;)) Felt so lost without them...!! Love you guys!! <3

So lets just restate the facts too. CCE is the worst thing that ever happened! Okay not really, but I am into the habit of exaggerating stuff!! =) I mean they are giving away marks on almost everything. Marks on submission of notebooks on time, attention paid in the class, part took in "discussions" in the class, your behavior with others, with teachers, discipline in the class. To conclude it, everything that I dont do..!! :(
Its gonna serve 'em so right when they'll have like a huge bunch of failures...Maybe we'll do a Mass Flunk (instead of Bunk) for a change..!! Wicked idea eh?? ;))
The teachers are so idiotic..!! :( And the award for "The most demented teacher ever" goes to Indrajeet..!! :/ He is our class teacher. And in case you already didnt notice, I detest, despise, hate, loathe, abhor et cetera him..!! He is such a psycho really...always on about how he likes to do "new things" Dude, I dont see anything new about you..!! Someone needs to burst his bubble soonish hmm...
Had some fun with the new maths teacher though..!! Arif, I recall, is the name..!! We asked him "What are ur hobbies sir?" He is like 'Swimming' Pallavi was like.."Underwater?" He is like, no "Ganga Water" :P :P Gavaar, I tell you..!! :))
And then he is like 5x6=54! :/ And THEN there was this question in the book, where we had to write six rational numbers b/w 3 and 4...so he brightly said he would give us some extra questions (note the brightly, he is so goddamn bright, I tell you) And the question comes, write ten rational numbers b/w 3 and 4..?? Dude, WTH?? Cant you see when we do ten, it would cover six? Like I earlier blogged, the level of DPS..detoriating more and more with every sunrise (for the effect! :P)
Otherwise, it was a slow slow day...but I am happy my tutor (new, who is way too oversmart and looks stupid) decided not to show up..!! :) :)
And I have a party to catch now...Me is always up for good food!! *gulps saliva*
More later..
Oh, and I love, absolutely ADORE my new layout...!! Describes me so much better. I am twobsessed, after all..!!
PS Listen to Fall-Ina, Amazed-Goot and Sway..!!
Fabulous stuff!! Thanks to my online bestie Lorie..!! :)) Love you too!!
Now really, later...

No comments:

Post a Comment