Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bleeding Love

But I don't care what they say I'm in love with you, They try to pull me away but they don't know the truth, My heart's crippled by the vein that I keep on closing...You cut me open..and I keep bleeding..keep keep bleeding love..I keep bleeding...I keep keep bleeding love..keep bleeding..keep keep bleeding love..you cut me open..!!


Man this is the bestest lyrics I have heard in a long, long time..!! Leona Lewis..I am in love with each and every song you sung or are going to sing...I promise with a drop of blood of utmost value, which I would have surrendered to you if the medium was anything but this technological device that has become a survival medium for people worldwide..and an unintended and uninvited addiction for me..in other words..the Computer..!! :P

I just heard this song and had an unusual urge to blog..!! I have been trying to persuade all my friends who would otherwise waste endless hours on Facebook...but when it comes to blogging..they suddenly remember how they've got way more important things to do, and wouldn't wanna get engaged in something so worthless...Earth to you...if you think expressing your thoughts is unworthy...well be my guest (not, actually, in this case..hehe)

I know I know, I have this infuriating (to others) habit of convincing all my friends, or rather force them into trying whatever new I stumbled upon...poor friends...I love you guys for enduring my nonsense all the time...because lets face it, I stumble over things every now and then, and Kaushiki (one of my besties) always ends up trying it, and hating it, and telling me to fuck off, get a life, get lost, grow up, jaao maro kamini, bilkul oopar e gaayab ho kya be? and all sorta obscenities...And I always say Aww...I love you too..!! (Something I recently "stumbled upon" on Facebook)

If only I enjoyed studying so much...damn that would be a dream come true (not really a dream, but you got the gist of it)
Reminded me I have exams starting from 22nd February..and an icing on the cake...it starts with Social Science..the subject I couldnt abhor more than I already do..!! :X Not to mention, just a day later (okay, a gap of a day) Science on 24th..seriously...do thou have no pity on poor students who work their asses off on homework mercilessly endowed upon us every freaking day..?? Okay fine we don't really do it, but we have other important things to do like Facebooking, Tweeting...which includes replying to all comments dutifully, post new statuses everyday, commenting ritually on everybody's posts....not to mention messaging and replying to every single message on our cellphones...and there are such important shows that are telecasted to the television every hour. Why do they think they can make us give up all these important, integral parts of our lives for some useless piece of crap thats otherwise known as homework..which is not gonna benefit us in any way..like..EVER..??

Anyways where was I...?? Oh right, how freaking authorities scheduled Science right after Social Science...how the hell am I gonna prepare..?? Almighty HAS to help me with this one, or I am a piece of shit (or full of shit, like Oliver says in Oliver's Story by Erich Segal, the sequel to Love Story...how I loved both the books..the former (not sequal-ly, but the way I mentioned it here) being completed today in school, while others were busy mugging up some Maths formulas for the viva..!! :O)
I loved the lines:
Sometimes I ask myself what I would be if Jenny were alive
And then I answer:
I would also be alive

Its like I have it memorized or something..always sends shudders through me..!! Sad..!! I hate it when love stories end up not-so-happily-ever-after..!!

Does not really matter at the moment..what does matter is that I have a lot of course uncompleted and a very little time...like my once-favored-books So Little Time mentioned: So much to do..so little time..!!
I say, So True..!! :P

Hasta La Vista people..!!
Just wish me luck that I return back to life in high spirits after endless hours of mugging up History, Civics and Geography..!! *sob sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment