Sunday, March 28, 2010

Two bottles...oh, and I dont wanna grow up *sob sob*

First things first. Right, Two bottles is this huge torture imposed on me by mother dearest. She bought this HUGE bottle yesterday, and wants me to drink water from it everyday, and I like HAVE to finish them. Some imbecile doctor told her water is the cure of everything. And she thinks it will make those small small daane on my skin disappear. Ugh, I prefer living with those daane than drinking THAT much water. Trust me guys, its like such a freaking huge bottle. U might die if you attempt to swim in there..!!! I am not even exaggerating, or maybe I am...Aargh..it just sucks! :) Its funny how 'sucks' makes up for everything..!!
So I havent been here in a while..!! Busy wasting time..the best phase of life is the post-finals days...I can bet you 100000000 bucks on that, not that I personally have that much, but you better do, coz I'll win it..!! :) :) I am so SO excited to finally go to IX grade. Finally, tomorrow the school will re-open and I'll be off, strutting like a senior in the much-hyped senior wing..!! Would be in high school, a whole new school, if I was born in America. Must have been exciting!! But going to a new wing is equally exciting to me, and we wont even have to share the floor with X graders...though I personally would have liked that, coz I have so many friends in X...but its okay, I guess this is gonna be even better, hopefully..!! :)
We have this class teacher called Indrajeet or something like that. I reckon he is a computer teacher. Dude, thats (hopefully still) gonna be a graded stubject. Why the eff would you want a class teacher that unimportant? Uh, I have a tendency to hate all my class teachers!! All teachers, for that matter, so no one could be good enough anyway!! There've been like three teachers I genuinely like, and I dont see the value increasing this year.. The condition of my school DPS has detoriated vastly!! Like really, reealllyy vastly..!! The school was decent in its initial days. But come some stability and damn they hired cheapos! And damn the condition of the school..!! The teachers dont understand that beating (read BASHING) students is a goddamn crime..!! I have a hard time controlling myself, I would punch the effing idiots myself.
Urgh..always manage to spoil my mood..!! :(

Back in the ecstatic aura...I am going to the senior wing!!! Senior wing, Here I coommee...!! :)) I just hope the first day goes well, and I dont have to see stupid people sitting in my class. Though most of my friends are with me (BOTH my best friends are in my section. Which is awesome, but its kinda hard balancing you know..earlier it was like Kaushi was with me, and Varsha was in another section, but we were in the same bus..are in the same bus, so its not like we really missed anything. And dude, whatever about my phone bills?? There, there..!! *winks* I was used to not having to give it a thought as to whom was I supposed to be with. Both of them arent good friends, more like hi-hello types..so its sorta awkward for the three of us to be together, gets kinda boring...I am sure they dont mind me being with the other one, but damn I am disturbed by it, so there! Hoping it works out). Havent seen the whole class yet. Which I will tomorrow. God I am going to 9th, then 10th, then 11th, then 12th, then College, then Post graduation, a Job, Marriage!! Marriage!! Okay, I went too far!! But I dont wanna grow up!! I SO dont wanna grow up...I dread responsibilities, depend on my mother for every single thing..I might as well die without her..!! :( :(
Lets not get there. Ecstatic aura back...!!!!!! Its funny how small things change my mood..!! I am so moody. Now that the fact has been revisited, I so need to change the background of this blog. Sure, I love Pink and everything, but I am so bored of it. Once I change it, I am gonna have to change the text and font of ALL posts...now THAT is gonna be hard..but I'll have to..
So more later...
Dear Blog, brace yourself for a makeover. A Twilight makeover maybe..hmm...*winks* *grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment