Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Independence Day to me now!! :D Err...it was like 5 days ago..!! :o

I was so lost in my merriment that I completely forgot anything called Anomalous Thoughts (I changed it from Alienated..felt sorta alienated off the name lately!) even existed..!! Thank you, Google Chrome, for giving it some space in your nine-square-boxes-whatever-they-are-called, so I could remember it sooner!!
I hate how easily I forget things...Mauli isnt an avid blog reader..!! So she doesnt even know I dedicated a whole post to her (whatever, a part of it) and she hasnt even read it yet..!! Urgh, me must have been swimming in the deep sea of chocolates when the power to remember things must have been distributed by him...!! :o

Whatever! MY EXAMS ARE OVER. DONE. EIGHTH GRADE STUDIES ARE NEVER GONNA BUG ME AGAIN. I AM A FREE BIRD TILL LIKE 29TH MARCH..!! Okay, enough Caps Lock, but you got how freaking excited I am..!! :D
I have never felt better (not to mention a lot less guiltier) wasting time, like I have for the past five days. I can totally give classes on that! But then again, I am gonna have the entire mob of similar adolescents to compete against me, so thats outta my aim-list for now..!!
All I did was sleep, shop, eat (and drink), talk, chat, message-others unlimitedly...and well all other useless in vain sorta stuff you can possibly do..!! :) :)
And in the past five days, I got irrevocably obsessed with The Notebook. Saw the movie like a zillion times, and read the book instantly after that too...!! Nicholas Sparks, you're the man!! And Noah/Ryan Gosling, I am officially in love with you!! <3>

Why me? I am trying to peacefully write my blog, when my friends just cant stop messaging me...but then again...they are far more important...!! Love you guys..!! :D :D

More later then...

No comments:

Post a Comment