Sunday, February 14, 2010

I am still single..

...on the day when love is spread throughout, so much that it can make you sick. It definitely made me sick. Not the 'love' part. Oh no, not at all..!! Unlike many people I know (people I am great friends with) who are hell bent on criticizing love on this very day (I mean seriously, spare it guys! U are single, you dont like it, good for you! Lets not spoil the day for others), I love all the love-in-the-air feeling..!! I mean otherwise, what do we really see in India..?? Limelight-hungry pathetic politicians (the very word does not suit them) And I need not spell out who I am talking about. The Shiv Sena, obviously. Lets not get into that on Valentines Day..!!
Yeah..so where was I..?? Back to the point, what really makes me sick is this. Why people always criticize the V Day! I read the newspaper today...how the shopkeepers are making a lot of money on this day. And many people aren't liking that. WHY, I ask you??? Its not really a trending topic or anything. But I just saw the general Twitter updates and got all of this. Really..if they are making money...you ought to not NOT like it..!! Whatever..."kuch to log kahenge..logo ka kaam hai kehna.." totally works here..!!
I dont know why such a small thing made me so sick. But it did, nevertheless, so I just HAD to blog about it..!!

Spread love today..!!! So what if I didnt..?? I never do what I "should" do..!! :P But I can always advice others...!! Free advice hai yaar..lena hai lo...nahi lena hai mat lo..!! :)
Lets hope that on the V Day, poverty is eradicated, all terrorists are arrested and forced to fuck their asses, Shiv Sena must go to freaking HELL. And Utsav Sharma MUST stab Rathore again. You must be wondering why all of this on V Day..well we should pray for all of this every day..so why not today..??! :P

If you are single and not ready to mingle, like me, just enjoy listening to others rambling about what their boyfriends did..!!
If you are single and ready to mingle, hope you get an awesome proposal from your crush..!! :))
If you are already in a relationship..have a blast...!!
If you are in a love-less relationship...too bad..!! :P :P

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, EVERYBODY...!!

Off to study now..!! V Day today, and computer exam tomorrow. Terrific combination, is it not..?? :/

Wish me luck, lets join our hands and hope I pass..!! *sigh*

More later..

No comments:

Post a Comment