Friday, February 12, 2010

Procrastinator..Yeah..thats ME :(

So, there I was, resisting myself from telling my online best friend to fuck her own ass (such an awesome way to start my post eh?) when things somehow got better..!! Phew! :) And thats when Sroojana brought up how all of us are procrastinators...and it hit me..how big a procrastinator I really am..!! Last night, I planned to finish to Chemistry chapters plus a Physics chapter. And all I have done the whole day is surf. I mean the major part of the day. Rest of the time, I was just chilling (I find chilling a very irritating word, but right now, I cant think of anything else) with my cousin (Love you..!! :D)
And now at 8:16, I have decided to start studying from 8:30..and go on till 9:30..after which I grab the remote and am gonna be off in my dancing world with Dance India Dance..!! :O

DAMN!! WHAT AM I DOING?? I GOTTA GO STUDY NOW!! LIKE, RIGHT NOW!!

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment